2023 Charge Conferences
posted on August 30
The forms for charge conferences for this fall will be available on Friday, September 1. All clergy should be receiving an email from Chris Hampton with information about accessing and filling out the forms. You can find information and an Instruction Guide for the Catawba Valley District at this link: 2023+charge+conference+submission+instructions.pdf.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please be aware that you will access these reports through your church dashboard.
- Clergy can access the *church* dashboard through your *clergy* dashboard (www.wnccumc.org/peopleportal). Use the clergy's personal password and username.
- Church staff and leaders can access the *church* dashboard via the link www.wnccumc.org/dashboard. The username is the GCFA number of the church. The password is a shared password. If you have problems accessing your church dashboard, the password can be reset but you must then share it with anyone else who might be accessing it. Contact IT services at IT@wnccumc.org for help with your password.
- The Clergy Compensation forms will NOT be available until mid-late September, due to a delay in getting the health insurance figures. We will let you know once those are ready.
- Churches that are disaffiliating in November are not expected to complete these charge conference reports nor to participate in one of the joint charge conferences.
- Sign your church up for a charge conference date & time at this link: 2023 Charge Conferences -- Catawba Valley District (brtapp.com)