Charge Conference Reports -- CV District Instructions
posted on August 25
Charge Conferences must be held between September 10 and November 14. All items required on the Charge Conference Checklist must be completed and submitted online no later than November 18.
NO PAPERWORK IS TO BE TURNED IN TO THE DISTRICT OFFICE.
Detailed Steps for 2021 Charge Conference:
- SELECT YOUR CHARGE CONFERENCE DATE BY SEPTEMBER 1: Select and request your date for your charge conference. Use special care in choosing the date for your conference – once authorization is emailed, DATES MAY NOT BE CHANGED EXCEPT UNDER EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES. Official authorization letters will be emailed on or around September 1.
- CHARGE CONFERENCE REPORTS:
- Clergy Compensation (to be completed 10 days before your Charge Conference)
- Church Leaders list (to be completed 10 days before your Charge Conference)
- Other Charge Conference reports
Go to the Church Dashboard for each church in your charge (www.wnccumc.org/dashboard) to complete all forms, and to complete the online sections for clergy compensation and the Church Leaders list. Look under “Submittable Forms” for the 2021 Charge Conference forms link.
See detailed steps for each component here.
See the Powerpoint presentation from the Charge Conference Reporting meeting 8/25/2021.
See the 2022 Health Insurance Rates here.
Read the 2022 Health Benefits Memo here.