SALT Training for Clergy & Laity
posted on October 28
SALT FOR TEAMS!
Does your church have a ministry idea or opportunity that needs to get off the ground? Do you have an existing team that wants to go deeper and reach further? Do you want to equip a group of people with a specific idea to form a healthy team from the ground up?
Then SALT For TEAMS might be a great opportunity for your church.
SALT seeks to faithfully launch spirit-led ministry teams that:
- Focus on the Great Commission and Great Commandment
- Build-in spiritual formation from the beginning
- Use practical tools that will help teams form and function faithfully together WHILE actually working on their own project
By The End of this SALT Cohort, Teams will:
- Discover, experiment, & practice components for launching a team-centered ministry
- Have a working process and plan for the team to launch the ministry
What kinds of Team/Opportunities Might Work?
- Outreach ministry, Fresh Expression, Small Group, Intentional Discipleship Process, Prayer Teams, Administrative Teams, Nurture/Care Teams, Servant Teams within the church, Transformation Journey Goal/objective, CLI Initiatives, and many more!
* Sponsored by the Catawba Valley District